Thank you for placing your order with Pay Per Week. We are continuing to offer our Home Delivery service during these difficult times. There are a few things that we want you to know in terms of what you can expect from our delivery team and what they will expect from you when arriving at your home.
On arrival at your home, the delivery team will;
1. Ask you to confirm that neither you or anyone in the household are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or has COVID-19.
2. Wear a face covering, such as a visor or cloth face mask and latex gloves.
3. They will maintain a 2m social distance at all times, we would respectfully request that you ensure you do the same.
4. We will not require a signature for any goods delivered, but we may request your permission to take a photograph to confirm proof of delivery.
We would ask from you;
1. To confirm that neither you or anyone in the household are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or has COVID-19.
2. Any vulnerable individuals within your household should be kept isolated from the delivery team whilst they are in your home.
3. No members of your household should occupy the same room/area as the delivery team whilst delivery is taking place.
4. All rooms/areas where the product is being delivered to or assembled must be cleared of unnecessary furniture to ensure this can be done freely and efficiently. If this is not the case when the delivery team arrive it is likely that your delivery may need to be rescheduled.
5. All doors to the room which you want your delivery to be placed or assembled should be left open and all lights in the areas concerned should be switched on.
You will be given the opportunity to inspect the product once delivered. We trust that you will appreciate that the measures we have taken are for the Health and Safety of all.
Finally, thank you for your order.